- About La Cantera
- Hill Country Holidays
- Resort Calendar
- Meetings & Events
- Spa & Health Club
- Special Events & Offers
- Photo Gallery
- Awards & Press
Enjoy the best Of
San Antonio & the Hill Country
So, you want to wander away from the resort for a few hours or an entire day, there are a variety of options available to suit every taste.
These thrills and premier shopping are just minutes from the resort with shuttle service available to all resort guests at no additional charge.
- Enjoy shopping at San Antonio’s premier outdoor shopping & entertainment destination – The Shops at La Cantera.
- Enjoy a fun filled day with the family at Six Flags Fiesta Texas - discount tickets are available at our Henrietta's Market.
Other San Antonio
Want to venture a bit further, visit some of San Antonio’s other exciting destinations.
- The River Walk and the historic Alamo - a must-see for any inaugural visit to San Antonio
- SeaWorld San Antonio - discount tickets are available at Henrietta's Market
- San Antonio Zoo - open 365 days of the year.
- The McNay art museum - dedicated to the preservation and enjoyment of the visual arts
- San Antonio Missions - experience the rich history of San Antonio's four southernmost Spanish colonial missions
All are located within a short drive from the resort.
Gateway to the
Texas Hill Country
Within an hour’s drive of the resort you will find a variety of unique activities including touring the Texas wine country, antique shopping or enjoying all of the natural beauty of the Texas Hill Country by spending a day hiking or at the lake. With The Westin La Cantera Hill Country Resort, the options to customize your ideal vacation are limitless.