Let us do the hosting this year.
With our traditional Easter Brunch of seasonal favorites and sweet treats, you can spend the day with family relaxing, recharging and counting your blessings.
- Sunday, March 31st
- Seatings every half hour beginning at 10:30 a.m, through 2:00 p.m.
- In the San Antonio Grand Ballroom
- Traditional holiday culinary offerings and treats, view the full menu
- Adult $55.00, Senior $45.00, Children 6-12 $30.00
- Call 210-558-2439 to make reservations
Join us Easter weekend for a variety of "Egg"tastic activities for the whole family. Decorate an Easter bag, show off your artistic chalk skills or follow the trail of eggs on a special scavenger hunt.
To learn more and view a complete schedule of planned activities view our Resort Activity & Information guide or Resort Calendar. For personal assistance please reach out to the Westin Kids Club at (210) 558-2487 or visit the Activities Attendant under the canopy at the Lost Quarry Pools.
- Chalk "Egg"athon - Saturday, March 30, 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. at Discovery Junction
- "Egg"mazing Scavenger Hunt - Saturday, March 30, 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m., start at the Westin Kids Club
- Easter Bag Decorating* - Saturday, March 30 and Sunday, March 31, 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Easter Egg Hunts
After you've had a chance to enjoy our delectable Easter Brunch with the family bring the kids to one of our Easter Egg Hunts** and see thesmiles on their faces as they discover what the Easter Bunny left for them.
Children ages 2 - 12 in Plaza San Saba (meet in the resort lobby) at:
- 10:00 a.m.
- 12:00 p.m.
- 2:00 p.m.
Children up to 2 years of age on the Fortin Lawn at:
- 11:00 a.m.
- 1:00 p.m.
*A small fee applies. **Please bring your favorite basket to use at the egg hunt.