Terms and Conditions
QUALIFYING GROUP TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Group/Event/Meeting Contract must be signed between October 1 - December 31, 2013 (updated on Jan 1 to January 1 - March 31, 2014) and room block must be used and paid for by March 31, 2014 (updated Jan 1 to January 1 - March 31, 2014) to qualify for this offer.
- Offer must be referenced at start of negotiation process.
- Not valid with any room blocks or meetings currently booked, under negotiation or that have already occurred.
- May not be combined with any other offers, incentives, discounts or promotions.
- This offer is not valid for catering-only events or wedding contracts.
- Promotion valid to all eligible group/event/meeting bookings, including those booked through travel agents and third parties at commissionable rates.
- If the group or event is canceled, Starwood reserves the right to cancel and delete the Starpoint signing bonus from the client’s account.
- Offers are subject to availability of guest rooms and meetings facilities at time of booking. Valid only at participating properties.
- Minimum of 10 room nights must be booked to qualify for this offer.
Rebate to Master: Client will receive a discount equal to 5% of the total master billed charges for guest rooms (Changes to 2% on January 1, 2014.) Discount is not offered on banquet and catering, meeting rooms, any surcharges, gratuities, taxes, audio/visual charges, and/or third party charges on the master bill.
Choice of Additional Value-Add: Client is eligible for one (1) of the additional benefits. Offerings are contingent on availability at the participating hotel.
- Accelerated comp policy (1/35): Customer will receive one complimentary standard room for one night for every 35 paid room nights. Earned complimentary rooms must be used for the contracted group and cannot be banked for future use.
- Welcome Reception: If client chooses complimentary welcome reception, hotel will provide a hosted one (1) hour reception for guests in equal to the number of actualized guest rooms on peak. The reception will include assorted hors d’ oeuvres, three (3) pieces per person, plus beer/wine/sodas for one hour. After one hour, menu items and beverages may be purchased at prevailing menu prices. Reception food and beverage items are at the discretion of the hotel and will be outlined in the contract. Normal rates will apply for additional reception attendees. The welcome reception space is at the discretion of the hotel.
- Accelerated upgrade policy (1/35): Customer will receive one complimentary room-type upgrade for one night for every 35 paid room nights. Complimentary upgrades must be used for the contracted group and cannot be banked for future use. Upgrades are based on availability.
- 50% attrition: No attrition fees for up to 50% slippage on contracted guestroom revenue.
Payment must be made in accordance with the time frames specified in the contract to receive the concession choice.
Starwood and The Westin La Cantera Hill Country Resort reserves the right to modify or cancel this promotion at any time. Not responsible for omissions or typographical errors. Void where prohibited by law. Preferred Guest, Starpoints, Sheraton, Four Points, W, Aloft, The Luxury Collection, Le Méridien, Element, Westin, St. Regis and their respective logos are the trademarks of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc., or its affiliates. © 2012 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. All rights reserved.